I am currently pursuing my DPhil. (Phd.) in Computer Science at the University of Oxford, UK. My research interests lies in Internet security.
I hold a MSc. degree in Information Security from University College London (UCL). My master thesis examined the security of RSA public-keys, in particular, it examined the factorable RSA keys issue in TLS servers on the Internet. Previously, I obtained BSc. in Computer Science from King Abdulaziz University KAU.
When I have time I enjoy learning new things, especially those related to computer science. I also enjoy reading and art work. Some of my very old art work can be found here .
Some of the interesting career experiences I had are:
- The recipient of the BEST PAPER AWARD at SecureComm 2019 for our paper here.
- Research internship at SUTD, Singapore in 2018.
- Invited by Google (Munich office) within top selected Phd. and Post-doctoral researchers from around Europe for the Google Web Security Summit 2018.
- The recipient of IEEE R8 Clementina Saduwa Award for Women in Engineering 2015.
- The founding lecturer of the first Student Hacking Competition at CCIT-KAU in 2015.
- The first Head of the Labs & Technical Support Unit at CCIT-KAU (2008 - 2011).
- The founding lecturer of the Network Lab at the College of Computing & IT (CCIT) in KAU 2007.
- The recipient of the IEEE R8 Exemplary Student Branch Counselor 2015.